I now offer Indian head massage in the comfort of your own home. Please message or phone to book your appointment. Price from £15, dependent on distance.
Indian head massage is a technique of manipulating soft tissues in the shoulders and scalp through a range of different massage pressures and rhythms. It is an ideal way for a person to get away from everyday emotional and mental stress.
It works on areas affected by mental and emotional stress and is also said to improve circulation in the head, enhance the senses, improve memory and promote clear thinking.
- Relief of built up tension that can result in headaches, migraines, neck and/or back pain
- Detoxification of the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Boosts overall immunity
- Improvement of circulation, which in turn increases energy levels
- Promotion of clarity and increased concentration
- Soothes symptoms of asthma by calming the respiratory system
- Relief of Mandibular Joint Tension
- Increase in muscle tone
- Relief of symptoms of sinusitis
- Boosting cerebral spinal fluid circulation
- Relief of sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia
Also, an Indian Head massage may help improve overall mental health by:
- Relieving the symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Providing relief from stress
- Promoting relaxation
- Improving concentration levels
- Renewing energy levels
- Increasing feelings of peace, calm and well being.
- Boosting memory capabilities